Chevron, Headquartered in San Ramon, California USA and conducting business in 180 countries.Chevron is engaged in every aspect of the oil and natural gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, marketing and transportation, chemicals manufacturing and sales, and power generation.
In Indonesia, Chevron is working in partnership with BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities) for its exploration & production business and Pertamina for the geothermal and power business and has long been recognized as significant oil and gas producer and geothermal and power provider
Why work with Chevron?
* Global Scope of operations promotes global careers
* Competitive total remuneration program : pay, bonus program and flexible benefits
* 125 years of history yet strong future growth
* State of the art technology
* World class experts
* Large queque of exciting projects
* Reputation for solid busines results
* Strong ethics
* Diversity is a core value
To sustain profitable growth and build the organizational capability, Chevron in Indonesia is now searching for experienced Indonesian nationals who posses relevant educational background, technical, and behavior competencies to join the company in the following opportunities :
Sr. Insurance Accountant (FIN-EXP/FIN-JKT) – Jakarta (Permanent)
* Min. Bachelor Degree (S1), with GPA min 2,75
* At least 5 years experience in handling general insurance, claim and accounting in a company.
* Knowledge in Risk Management is a plus.
* Good communication & presentation skills.
* Fluent in both written & spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
* SP or other enterprise software experience.
* Experience in MS Office.
* Strong in Excel.
* Coordinate regular Industrial and Non Industrial Asset declaration to BPMIGAS.
* Handling tender process of Construction All Risk (Major Project Insurance).
* Provide advice to the team related to Third Party Liabilities Insurance, Marine Cargo, Air Crew Personal Accident and Doctor Medical Malpractice.
* Provide advice on claim processes for all type of Insurances.
* Facilitate joint survey with BPMIGAS, Surveyor and Insurance Reps from Home Office.
* Facilitate Risk Mgt Assessment to Operation team.
* Coordinate Reporting required by BPMIGAS.
For more information and how to apply, Please directly go into our website at : http://www.chevron.experd.com/detail_advertisement.php?id=391 not more than 14 November 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview