The DotA 6.71b AI Map is now released by PleaseBugMeNot. He has successfully ported all the official v6.71b changes to AI script. DotA v6.71b AI is codenamed as, “VENGEANCE”, it contains dynamic exp/gold mode which improves AI makes them even harder to beat. Check the DotA 6.71b AI map and it’s details.
DotA 6.71b AI Map Download:
• DotA v6.71b AI.zip (7 MB)
Download the map from the link above and extract the zip file in your “Warcraft 3\Maps\Download” sub-directory.
DotA v6.71b AI Changelogs:
* MAP CODE
1. All the data from 6.71/6.71b changelist at the official DotA website. Too long to paste it all here.
* AI CHANGES
1. New Dynamic Exp/Dynamic Gold mode. Here are some explanations how it works:
AI have bonus rate in XP and GOLD. Human rate is 100% XP and 1 GOLD / 0.875s (8G / 7s). AI rate is higher than that.
So, when AI hero kills, he gets -15% xp, and -4G/7s (from current bonus rate) and if the current rate is higher than the starting rate, it resets to starting rate
– When AI hero dies, he gets + 15% xp, and +4G/7s (to current bonus rate), if current rate is lower than starting rate, it resets to starting rate.
– When AI hero gets an assist, he gets -7% xp and -2G/7s (from current bonus rate)
– Min rate for AI is human rate (it won’t get lower than that), there is no max rate.
2. Two new sections in the scoreboard showing the current AI XP and GOLD rate. There might be up to 2.5s delay in scoreboard update for the rate.
3. De/Dg mode is enabled by default, unless ne/ng is enabled.
4. Various internal fixes. The big job for fixing the broken AI for 6.72 will begin soon.
This is the latest AI map as of now, If this release goes smooth, PBMN will start working on DotA 6.72 AI. If you find any bugs don’t worry, it will get fixed in the upcoming release.